Sunday, September 5, 2010

Take advantage of your space



Wearing;
Tunic: XXI
Skirt: Zara
Thigh high socks: Target
Oxfords: Candies
Sunglasses: Aldo
Bag: Thrifted
Rings: Kohls,Charlotte Russe

I'm in love with these thigh high socks! It's still a bit warm but thats okay! I'm typically cold. haha. I was suppose to post up my outfit friday but I took the pictures on my phone and I'm not sure what it was, but they were horrible quality so thats why they didn't get posted. Sorry! But at least you see them now. haha

SO I have huge news! I will be going to New York (for the first time) the 15th-20th for Fashion Week! My mother works with a lady whos daughter graciously invited me to come with her when her fiance wasn’t able to make it. I died. Literally. One show I know we will be attending is Anna Sui, and I believe I will be able to borrow a dress from her line to wear to her show. I’m so extremely excited and blessed! The only things I will be paying for are things I purchase while there.

My mind is spinning with possible outfits to bring! I also have to be careful not to pack too much so I can bring things home. I believe amazing things are going to happen on this trip. I can't wait to see who I get to meet and talk to! Ah!

Who all is planning to go to Fashion Week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment