Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!



Wearing;
Dress- RicRac
Blazer- thrifted
Oxford shoes- Forever 21


I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th. It's been almost all day today. Plus, I opened today at work. Luckily it was slow enough to let me off at 11:30. So for my evening I went to a party at this lovely historic mansion on one of our lakes here in town. The hostess is a very charismatic lady form my church. Shes so nice to have parties for almost every holiday at her home. She does quite a job at entertaining.

My shoes came in friday from forever 21! I've been searching high and low for some simple brown oxford shoes, but always found them a bit too pricey for me. These were cheap, and I just had to pay a little extra with shipping, but I found it worth it. I decided on this navy blazer because my red one seemed a bit to loud for my mood today. haha. I'm happy with my choice. And the quality of these images is questionable. Neither my sister nor I had a camera, so I used my black berry. We're in a recession people, ya gotta downgrade. I kid I kid! Soon I hope to purchase a nice Digital SLR camera. If anyone has suggestions, let me know!

On a side note, I did however find a 1975 Olympus SLR camera. Not sure if it works, but I got it seeing as it was only 5 dollars! I'm mean honestly, who could pass that up?! I just need some batteries and film to do a test run. Hopefully I'll get around to that soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment